The Best Love Poems & Quotes
The Best Love Poems & Quotes :
When a GIRL is quiet,
Millions of things are running in her mind
When a GIRL is not arguing,
She is thinking deeply
When a GIRL looks at u with eyes full of
She is wondering how long you will be
When a GIRL answers “i’m fine” after a
She is not at all fine
When a GIRL stares at you,
She is wondering why you are lying
When a GIRL lays on your chest,
She is wishing for you to be hers forever
When a GIRL calls you everyday,
She is seeking for your attention
When a GIRL sms’s u everyday,
She wants you to reply at least once
When a GIRL says I love you,
She means it
When a GIRL says that she can’t live
She has made up her mind that you are
When a GIRL says “i miss you”,
No one in this world can miss you more
“WHAT EACH KISS MEANS”
– Kiss on the Forehead: We’re cute together .
– Kiss on the Cheek: We’re friends.
– Kiss on the Hand: I adore you.
– Kiss on the Neck: I want you, now.
– Kiss on the Shoulder: Your perfect.
– Kiss on the Lips: I LOVE YOU…
WHAT EACH GESTURE MEANS:
– Holding Hands: We definitely like each other.
– Holding you tight pressed against each other: I want you.
– Looking into each other’s Eyes: I like you, for who you are.
– Playing with Hair: Let’s fool around.
– Arms around the Waist: I like you too much to let go.
– Laughing while Kissing: I am completely comfortable with you.
– If you were thinking about someone while reading this, you’re definitely
– Add this to ur favorites after reading!!
Or you will have a bad year of Relationships.
IF YOU (LIKE), (LOVE), OR (MISS) SOMEONE RIGHT NOW:
– and can’t get them out of your head.
– then add this to ur favorites within One Minute and Whoever you are missing
will surprise you.
Did you ever fall for someone you know you shouldn’t?
Try hard to fight your feelings, but you just couldn’t?
You fall deeper with each passing day,
But try to hide it in every possible way.
He’s only a friend, and nothing else–
That’s the lie you keeping telling yourself.
You keep on saying he’s just a bud,
But deep inside, you’re falling in love.
You get so giddy when you meet his eyes,
But keep reminding yourself it isn’t right.
A simple glance turns into a stare,
But you pretned that you don’t care.
It’s “not right” for you two to be.
Is that why you hide it so no one can see?
But how long will you pretend?
Keep lying that he’s just a friend?
Perhaps your feelings you can never show.
Perhaps it’s “wrong” for him to know.
Your friendship can’t be risked over this,
So being his girl is an impossible wish…
“I miss you when something really good happens, because you’re the one I want to share it with. I miss you when something is troubling me, because you’re the one who understands me so well. I miss you when I laugh and cry, because I know that you are the one that makes my laughter grow, and my tears disappear. I miss you all the time, but I miss you the most when I lay awake at night, and think of all the wonderful times that we spent with each other for those were some of the best and most memorable times of my life.”